Don’t be regifted
This Grommet infographic says it all, really. Scroll below the image for more details on each gift idea and links to help you do your shopping. Get on it though–a few of these companies are running low on inventory since this graphic hit the Grommet blog and Pinterest.
Here’s a recap of the gifts we’re sure will be “keepers.” Click the links to learn more or buy now.
- For the Kid at Heart, we recommend hand-crafted Uncle Goose blocks OR oh-so-soft Squishable pillow animals. (More gifts for kids.)
- For the Happy Host, we’d buy Welcome Home Brands fancy paper bakeware OR The Oak Barrel Company’s impressive wine cask lazy Susans. (More gifts for fabulous hosts.)
- For the Eco Friend, check out Woolzies natural dryer balls OR Bottlesup sleek recycled glass bottles. (More green and eco living gifts.)
- For the Fashionista, we suggest chic and shady Tula Hats OR Hem Gems, which make that favorite pair of jeans even more versatile. (More fashion problem solvers.)
- For those with Teen Spirit, we’d nab artistic Polarity lockets OR the Zumreed beach-proof speaker. (More gifts for teens.)
- For the Favorite Foodie, we like handy Cookina non-stick oven mats OR the cutting edge Molecule-R molecular gastronomy cooking kit. (More gifts for cooks.)
- For the Tech Geek, we’d get an iDapt universal charger OR the Zeo bedside sleep tracker. (More electronic gadgets and gifts.)
- For the Workaholic, we’d choose an office-freshening Dyson Air Multiplier OR a Highwave Brewfish personal coffee or tea press. (More gifts for the workplace.)
- For the Cocktail Companion, we suggest the Bar10der 10-in-1 supertool OR Lime Tree Cove’s cocktail salts and sugars (and their gizmo to get the rims just right). (More food and drink gifts.)
- For the Person Who Has Everything, gift decadent and fun Chococoa Baking Company whoopie pies OR AHeirloom cutting boards in the iconic shape of their home state. (More big impact gifts.)
- For the World Traveler, we’d recommend a Zen Class seatback organizer OR the VinniBag inflatable packing system to protect wine, perfume, and other precious goods. (More gifts for travel-lovers.)
- For the Fitness Buff, we like a GoMotion vest or belt to light the way for wee-hour workouts OR the versatile Nuu-Muu exersize dress. (More sports and fitness gifts.)
- For the Caring Soul, we’d give Torrain bags upcycled from Cambodian rice totes OR Haiti Projects hand-embroidered nightgowns. (More gifts supporting good causes.)
Remember, friends don’t let friends get regifted. Let others know where they can find truly unique gifts that support worthy enterprises and inspiring entrepreneurs. Pin, like, or tweet this infographic to spread the word!
(Heartfelt thanks to Grommet friends Anne Fahey–designer extraordinaire, and Emily Lapkin–editor extraordinaire, for this infographic.)
Leave a Reply